You can use MTS or any other USB internet connection with more than one computer. All you need is a router.
Here is the process.
Lets suppose there are two laptops. Laptop A and Laptop B. Laptop A has MTS internet connected.
1. Setup a LAN with your router. Make sure the ip address of your router is not 192.168.0.1 . If so, change to some other like 192.168.0.11
2. Make sure you can ping Laptop A from B and B from A.
3. Now open Network and sharing center in Laptop A and right click on MTS USB Modem, click on Properties and go to Sharing tab.
4. Check “Allow other network users to connect through this computers internet connection”.
5. Select which network adapter you want to use to allow incoming connections. It can be a LAN or wireless adapter. The ip address of that adapter will be changed to 192.168.0.1 .
6. Go to Laptop B and take properties of the network connection. Select Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4) and click on Properties.
7. Select “Use the following IP address”
8. Give the following settings.
Set IP address as 192.168.0.2
Subnet mask should be 255.255.255.0
Default gateway should be 192.168.0.1 (This is Laptop A’s ip address)
Preferred DNS server should be 192.168.0.1
9. Thats it. You can use two computers simultaneously.
Only problem is you need a master computer which should be ON when using other computers. In tha above case Laptop A is the master computer.